Please visit the relevant country page to find out if there is a University of Bolton representative where you live. If we do have an in-country agent then you must apply through them. We can also offer guidance if needed, please email for further information.

We recommend that all international students use the services of one of our representatives. They work hard on behalf of our students to make the entire admissions process easier.

Our representatives will:

  • Check your application is completed correctly.
  • Check you have provided the right documents.
  • Send your application to us.
  • Contact the University on your behalf, saving you money and valuable time.
  • Take receipt of your offer letter or CAS and pass it onto you.
  • Advise you of the next steps to take, such as paying your deposit directly to us (Under no circumstances should you pay anybody else your deposit)

Our representatives offer detailed visa counselling (please note there may be a charge for this service).